Monday 2 September 2013

Feeling good

Nothing makes me happier than starting this blog with the great news that I am at home right now. I got home on Friday after just a weeks stay in hospital one of my shortest stays in over a year. I have changed one of the IVs which I'm am currently doing at home right now it's only twice a day and seems to be keeping my lungs stable right now.

So time to get you all up to date then, Friday was a good day my sister came to pick me up (incase you didn't already know she looks after me during the week while my mum is at work I can't thank her enough she really is a great sister and I love spending time with her it really makes me happy) she had to learn how to do the new IV drug but as usual she was a natural. So we got to leave just before lunch we couldn't get out quick enough. Once I got home I chilled for a bit then Lauren and Oliver arrived love seeing them, then everyone stayed for some dinner it was great. Me and mum stayed up quite late then decided to go to bed after some criminal minds.

Unfortunately Saturday morning was pretty rough I had a temp and was really struggling to breathe, honestly I could really have done with some new lungs then just for a relief, I work through the rough times pretty well I think but I have a few seconds sometimes where I think I can't take it I just want it to stop but I always manage through as I know it will always ease and get better. It got better and I had planned to go out to the cinema I got to go I couldn't believe I managed the cinema I have never been with the NIV machine before but it was fine. This has made me so happy and given me so much more confidence to do it again you don't appreciate the small things in life until the become obsticals put in front of you. I had such a great time and for the duration of the movie I felt normal whatever that is. I can't wait to go again soon.

Sunday I woke up feeling really good I felt good breathing wise too which I am always really grateful for as I know I could feel really breathless at any point. I saw my dad which was nice always good to him. Mostly just had a quiet day relaxing with my mum sister Andrew and Oliver again.

Today I am feeling okay had transplant on my mind alot today but I have those kind of days, quite breathless today and slept alot so I think I will try for an early night tonight although I struggle to sleep at night these days.

So hopefully I manage to stay out of hospital for a while as it's Oliver's 1st birthday on Thursday and his little party on Saturday I can't believe he's going to be a year old already it's truly amazing how you can have so much love for one little person he's not even mine and I would do anything for him to protect him.

That's me for now I will update again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh keep up with theses blogs Chloe they are brilliant you describe everything so well, gave me chills. You are the STRONGEST person I have ever met. Love you loads honey xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete